[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one of the food merchantsat Pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:03:29 PDT 2003

>On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 03:37 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:
>
>>I've just been informed that Cindy Cooper has kicked off another
>>merchant from Pennsic. The Middle Eastern tavern has been
>>told not to come back. I'm not sure of all the details but this is
>>very disturbing since that was one of the very few almost period
>>refuges in a Food Court becoming too populated with local
>>groups serving Hamburgers and Pizza.
>
>Which place was this?  The one with the gyros and such?

Phil's Grille.  I have written to a fellow that worked there and am hoping
to get a reliable story from him.  When and if I do I shall pass it on.
This topic is on other lists I am on, along with the story of the cross-bow
guy whose name I cann't recall just now.  At least in that case the owner
wrote his side.  I have yet to hear from the owner of Phils or anyone with
the "know".
Olwen