[Sca-cooks] Olives and Internet Archives

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Thu Aug 21 07:20:29 PDT 2003

-
         You can still get this article if you use the Wayback Machine
website at http://www.archive.org/web/web.php.  Put the old Fine Gardening
URL in the search line and a table comes up listing articles by year; it's
there.  It's probably a good idea to save it from there before it
disappears altogether.

***Thank you.  I was able to get it and all but one page of the pictures
that went with it.  Anyone else who wants to get it might want to save it
while they can.  If you change your email to send in HTML for that email
(use the Format option on the top bar of your email message), you can email
yourself all the pictures along with the article.

***Is there a trick to cutting, copying, and pasting the URLs on the page?
I couldn't get them to paste to the page.  So I wound up typing in the long
url by hand.  Miraculously, I didn't have any typos, but that's pretty rare
for a url of that length.

***This is a really cool internet tool.  Thanks for telling us about it.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net