[Sca-cooks] sourdough starter, was Sourdough Article

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 21 07:43:48 PDT 2003

i ordered a bunch of sourdough starters from sourdough international.
got some from Norway, and san francisco, and one from Poland? i think??

anyway, i also have my own starter fed on NOTHING but rye.
it only gets fed rye and lives in the fridge.. but it makes a darn good
bread, rye or whole wheat.
anyone want some of the starter sent to them?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...