[Sca-cooks] Coconut Oil

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 21 08:19:28 PDT 2003

<heh>
and as someone on Atkins, i dont think animal fat is bad for you......

one of my hubby's co workers lowered his tri glycerides and cholesterol
rather astonishingly.. on atkins...eating mostly animal fats

as i was saying, some fats are better (monounsaturated) and some worse. but
only the hydrogenated stuff is in my "dont eat this" catagory.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...