[Sca-cooks] Some disturbing news about one ofthefoodmerchantsatPennsic

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Aug 21 11:36:42 PDT 2003

Was written:

> There have been more than one attempt by members of the press, dressed in
> full garb, to sneak onto site at Pennsic.

That may indeed be so but it does not be lie the fact I observed multiple
encounters with this indivudual over the course of years and he was
unfailingly rude and impolite.  I was told at the time that he was a
"Cooper" and not just a "blue shirt".  Be that as it may I cite this as but
one example illustrating one of several reasons I have not been back and
recommend to others Estrella and Gulf Wars over Pensic.  I attended Pennsic
for 8 years running and it was a decision I did not take lightly.

Daniel