Good Heavens! Micaylah??? Was: RE: [Sca-cooks] Oops!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Aug 22 19:21:39 PDT 2003

> Hey, have you been here all this time, when we thought you were
> unsubscribed and we were all talking about you behind you behind your
> back??? Or maybe that was another list...
>
> Well, good to hear from you again!
>
> Adamantius

Hiya Adamantius and all,

Been here all the time, just lurking. I've been busy for the last year or so
recovering from Tuberculosis. It wasn't the disease that made me so sick,
but mostly the drugs I was on. Being off the drugs now for a few months I
can tell I'm getting better. Pennsic looks pretty good for next year as I'm
sure they'll let me back into Canada afterwards now that I'm TB free! YAY
me!

However, my eyesight obviously isn't up to snuff yet, couldn't tell Basil
from Dill. My nose was working fine though. lol

Micaylah