Good Heavens! Micaylah??? Was: RE: [Sca-cooks] Oops!

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Aug 25 08:21:32 PDT 2003

oh ick!
i have a friend here in the states who caught it (she works at the
courthouse, and they figure she picked it up there)  the medication regimin
is awful from all i have heard.

allow you back into Canada? i assume you live there, i didnt know you could
be kept out of your own country...
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...