[Sca-cooks] Oops!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 00:10:46 PDT 2003

Margaret commented:
> So he
> took mayonnaise and mixed it with the first appropriately colored
> ingredient he could find--Tabasco sauce. This was bad enough for the
> goyim, but for the brothers who were keeping kosher for Passover and
> having their reubens on matzoh it was apparently extremely painful.
So, why would using matzoh be that much more painful than regular
bread? Because as well as being unleavened the slices are smaller and
thus have less volume of flour? Or because it is forbidden to eat the
usual stuff to cool down one's tastebuds after eating an overload of
spicy stuff?
Did the cook add saurkraut to these Reuben sandwiches? I thought Reuben
sandwiches usually had saurkraut which, I would think, tend to mute the
spicy dressing.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas