[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Aug 25 08:12:05 PDT 2003

Oh darn! And here I was thinking / hoping that it would be like fruit leather... Well, let's hope.
Phillipa
PS. The newsletter I got it from (should have said so in the first place)  is : RealAge.  Which is pretty health conscious.

Ew. More edible oil food, just what the world needs. I have sincere
suspicions that these will not be natural organic products but more along
the lines of an edible oil product with "supplements and fortification"
added to make them that single serving of fruit or vegetable.

But it is interesting.

Micaylah