[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Aug 25 07:57:37 PDT 2003

This is pretty much a variation on the corn tortilla... Or a vegetable/fruit
version of the coverings of
turnover, burrito, pierogie, eggroll, wonton, calzone, pita pocket, crepe,
etc.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with and then what fillings
get used with them.  I can think of about 100 combos I'd like to try.

Seems like anyone with a dehydrator that works for fruit rollups could
experiment with some of these now.  And for anthing that can be pureed to
the consistency of pancake batter(or dryer), a cast iron pan or a nonstick
griddle might work as well.

One thing I'm wondering is if it's better to puree it silky smooth, or if it
would stay together better if its a bit more fibrous?  Any thoughts?

Sharon
gordonse at one.net