[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Mon Aug 25 08:15:23 PDT 2003

See? This is why I posted this....... I, of course, dreamer that I am, thought "Oh cool! A sort of fruit / vegetable leather kind of deal for a packed lunch....." Now of course, what has been posted makes a lot of sense.  If it is edible, how can it not host a bunch of bad pathogens, or if it doesn't, isn't drekky oil the crud if choice to keep the pathogens out. And how appetizing is that?
Phillipa