[Sca-cooks] Keeping cheesecake

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 19:59:13 PDT 2003

> --- "Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius"
> <adamantius at verizon.net> wrote:
> Also sprach Stefan li Rous:
> Adamantius commented:
> "Ah, but you haven't tried _MY_ cheesecake!!!
> It's
> triple-chocolate macadamia fudge pumpkin
> Chambourd cheesecake, and
> the cheese is utterly indistinguishable from
> the other ingredients!!!"
> Oh? Recipe please.  :-)
>
> Don't make me do anything rash, Stefan! ;-)
>
> Like make the cheesecake from scratch?  :-)
> I am itchy just thinking about it ...
>
> Huette
Actually the "triple-chocolate macadamia fudge" part sounds pretty
good. I'm not really sure about that "pumpkin" part. And I hope that
the "Chambourd" part is either a good liquor or a good cheese and not
say, limburger or other rather strong tasting/smelling cheese.
Stefan, the still rather uneducated.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com