[Sca-cooks] Keeping cheesecake

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 00:45:14 PDT 2003

> Actually the "triple-chocolate macadamia fudge" part sounds pretty
> good. I'm not really sure about that "pumpkin" part. And I hope that
> the "Chambourd" part is either a good liquor or a good cheese and not
> say, limburger or other rather strong tasting/smelling cheese.
> Stefan, the still rather uneducated.

Chambord is an excellent French black raspberry liqueur. Not blackberry, but
black raspberry, which is a different fruit entirely.

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: You can learn as much about someone from watching them
belly-laugh as you can from making love with them.

---