[Sca-cooks] Keeping cheesecake

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Aug 26 03:59:13 PDT 2003

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur:
>  > Actually the "triple-chocolate macadamia fudge" part sounds pretty
>>  good. I'm not really sure about that "pumpkin" part. And I hope that
>>  the "Chambourd" part is either a good liquor or a good cheese and not
>>  say, limburger or other rather strong tasting/smelling cheese.
>>  Stefan, the still rather uneducated.
>
>Chambord is an excellent French black raspberry liqueur. Not blackberry, but
>black raspberry, which is a different fruit entirely.

That's the one; the one in the silly bottle that looks like an emperor's orb.

I like the stuff, but I was commenting on a tendency of some people
to throw it into desserts rather indiscriminately. I like highly, but
clearly, flavored foods, foods that, well, for lack of a better term,
sing, and too often cheesecakes like the one I mentioned (as far as I
know, it was fictional) are mish-moshes that don't... again, for lack
of a better term, sing.

Adamantius