[Sca-cooks] Keeping cheesecake

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Aug 26 03:51:22 PDT 2003

Also sprach AEllin Olafs dotter:
>I have trouble imagining it with pumpkin, however...  ;-)
>Nightmare Cheescake!
>
>AEllin

I was going for somewhere in between "an embarrassment of riches" and
"gross conspicuous consumption" -- you know -- as in, too much of a
good thing is a bad thing, and excessive complexity can lead to a
flavorless waste of ingredients?

I've become quite a fan of Mark Bittman's "The Minimalist" columns in
the Wednesday New York Times ;-)

Adamantius