[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:15:49 PDT 2003

I see this as something to push over another serving of vegies down the
kids at lunch. You wrap their carrot sticks in another wrap of vegies or
fruits and if (big IF of course) they eat both, then that's two servings
not one. Or wrap their bananas in a raspberry or apple wrap or their
apples in a banana wrap. Ain't food science lovely?

Johnnae

AEllin Olafs dotter wrote:
> It's fruit leather... I've made it for years.  ;-)

  AEllin