[Sca-cooks] Favorite period Spanish recipes?

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Aug 26 12:48:41 PDT 2003

Jadwiga wrote:

>I'm looking into cooking more Spanish foods in my period cooking
>repetroire. What are people's favorite dishes from the Spanish corpus?

We haven't done a lot of Spanish, but a couple I like (recipes in the
Miscellany, translations from Spanish by Brighid) are:

Para Hazer Tortillon Relleno: To Make a Stuffed Tortillon: rich bread
with dried fruit, sugar, cinnamon, etc filling

Potage of Onions Which They Call "Cebollada": cooked onions with
almond milk, egg yolks, cheese.

Elizabeth of Dendermonde/Betty Cook