[Sca-cooks] It's a Wrap

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Aug 26 19:48:22 PDT 2003

Since I'm losing steadily on Atkins I thought this might be an interesting
substitute for sandwich bread.  I understand that Hot N Now wraps hamburgers
in lettuce leaves or something for it's carnivore Atkins customers, but I
can't see how that would be anything except messy as the leaf gets warm and
gooey.  Of course the veggie wrap would probably do the same.

Regina Romsey