[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck was Oops!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 27 06:12:34 PDT 2003

Glad you liked the orange peels. I think a rather cool summer in
Michigan combined with being in the A/C for allergies really left me
knocked out when it came to the heat on Tuesday. And it was a hot day. I
told my husband we used to go back to camp and sit around in the
afternoons and now we have to go out and shop, so we don't take that
mid-afternoon break in the shade too. I hate to think we are getting old.

Johnnae llyn Lewis