[Sca-cooks] viking alphabet OT/OOP

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 22:31:38 PDT 2003

> Cheese Beer Soup, I think exist.  Aurore
Huh?
Well, I can find several soups with beer in them. And soups with cheese
in them. But no period recipe for a soup that has both beer and cheese
in it.
beer-in-food-msg  (32K)  1/26/03    Period recipes with beer or ale in
them.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/beer-in-food-msg.html
soup-msg          (97K)  4/ 3/02    Medieval soups. Cooking soups at
events.
                                        recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/soup-msg.html

Stefan
> I suppose you could make it *on* topic by calling it Viking Alphabet
> Soup!
> ;)
> -Magdalena
--------