[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Blood Drive

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:15:09 PDT 2003

>Phlip replied to Olwen with:
>>Well, keep this thread on the list later next year and I will probably
>>cave
>>and volunteer to do something.
>>Right now I just want my hand to stop hurting.
>>Olwen
>>
>>Well, Olwen, next time don't try to beat up those cute young guys in the
>>ambulance ;-)
>Olwen, see these Florilegium files:
>gauntlets-msg     (18K) 11/ 5/96    Hand protection, gloves, gauntlets.
>gloves-msg        (32K)  1/16/01    Gloves and Mufs. making gloves.
>References.
>Stefan
>Always trying...to be of service. :-)
>--------
>THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of

Just got back from the hand center.  They said I tore a ligament in the base
of my thumb that takes about six months to heal 8(  They put a shot of
cortizone in the thumb to try to reduce the swelling of the tendon that does
the trigger action.  Now I have to figure out where to go that takes my
insurance to get the brace they want me to wear.  I can see that marzipan
work is going to be somewhat of a challange...
Olwen who should have thought of gauntlets before..