[Sca-cooks] Help with a translation - OT

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 18:15:01 PDT 2003

On 30 Aug 2003, at 20:57, Daniel Myers wrote:

> After a trip through Multibabel, this is how it turns out:
>
> "But the fines of the reputation of disonore, that one are, die it, the
> end to be decided, he improved nevertheless."
>
> http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/

Thank you for that website!  It's hilarious.  Here's part of a (modern) recipe:

Furnace of preriscaldi of F with that 350 fat people and flours one 9" of 13" Bathtub. It
shakes mantequilla, the oil, water and the cacao is with in the sauce bathtub. It
obtains, the end to cook. It adds to this mixture the flour and the sugar. Effect to the
regular marches. It adds eggs, Bicarbonat of the duro, latte of mantequilla and
vaniglia. Well of the mixture. It supports the part commits the bathtub prepared and
formili for the cook with the furnace during twenty minuteren.

I'm not sure I'd want to eat the brownies that might result from *this* version of the
recipe.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net