[Sca-cooks] Visiting New York

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 31 07:54:21 PDT 2003

On 31/08/03 00:43, "david friedman" <ddfr at daviddfriedman.com> wrote:

> I'm going to be spending next weekend at a conference in Montreal and
> giving some talks later in the week in New Haven, so plan to spend
> Monday in New York, using my new digital camera on the Met's jewelery
> collection. It occurred to me that it might be practical to get
> together with one or more of the people on the list who live in New
> York for lunch or dinner.
>
> If anyone is interested, let me know.

Well you can always drop by if you're in Montreal, the baby isn't too noisy
so far :-)

On a side note, talking about jewelry, I'm looking for representations of
12th century Byzantine jewels. Only thing I've found so far is the Hellenic
Ministry of Culture website. Is there a good reference (book, or the net)
that is recommended?

Petru, who is sleeping a lot more than he thought he would at this point