[Sca-cooks] sauce question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 31 10:22:37 PDT 2003

Some recipes will specify.  Heck, some even have you toast the bread.
If I were trying a recipe that _didn't_ say, I'd probably do it both
ways, and see which had the best effect for what I was doing.
--maire, remembering the time she made pepper sauce that had too much
bread in it--too thick to use as a sauce, but golly! was it ever good as
a spread on roast beef sandwiches <g>