[Sca-cooks] Guys, was candied orange peel

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 09:14:30 PST 2003

>--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  > >Anahita
>  > >not much of a candying kinda guy
>  >
>  > Your a guy??  hmm..I never thought that
>  >
>  > dumb olwen
>
>In the generic meaning of guy, she is. Otherwise,
>she is a very beautiful female, with an equally
>beautiful daughter [although I have yet to see a
>picture of her].
>
>Huette

Yeah, i'm definitely female, born that way, even.

As Huette wrote, I was indeed using "guy" in the generic sense.
According to what i've read, "guy" was used in this way within
"SCA-period".

Otherwise, Huette is being kind and a bit hyperbolic in her effusive
description of me and my daughter. I spent much of the Saturday after
Thanksgiving hanging out with her, as she was feeling a bit under the
weather.

Anahita