[Sca-cooks] name..was washing birds

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:46:18 PST 2003

>So, Halima, please explain the process to us. I await your detailed
>description with "baited" breath - and this bait won't last forever :-)
>
>Anahita
>Yeah, yeah, i know it's really bated breath, as in abated, but i couldn't
>resist...

Ok, with "baited" breath *I* shall wait till someone can please explain to a
poor 9th century Welsh woman why you, Anahita, are calling Sayyida Halima
al-Shafi'i simply Halima.  Since we are trying hard right now not to
"assume" stuff, I simply stand firm in the dark till this is explained.
Olwen.
ps, anyone near the rock have a candle??