[Sca-cooks] wafers

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 9 14:21:42 PST 2003

Grace commented:

If you are trying to store a large number of wafers a foil lined copy paper
box will do the trick.  I stored over 1600 of them for over a month, they
stayed crisp and didn't go stale.<<<

1600? How many copy paper boxes did that take? And how long did it take you to make that many? I'm surprised you weren't worried about the first ones going stale before you finished the last ones. Last Thursday night I baked wafers for the cookie exchange. It took me about an hour and a half to make 38 with my iron. 1600? Was this by yourself or did you have an army of bakers and pizelle irons to do this? 1600? :-)

And which recipe did you use? Was it one that has been discussed here previously?

Stefan
This is a relief. I was concerned whether the wafers I made would be okay by the time you all got them. And yes, they finally got into the mail this morning. Priority, so they should get there by Saturday.