[Sca-cooks] OT OOP: Movies Featuring Food

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 12:41:49 PST 2003

I arfing freezing here - to save money i'm keeping my heat down - and
it's 63 in my apt. I leave my coat and hat on all the time i'm home.
I'm knitting a wool shawl and i got my unfinished wool mittens out to
work on, too.

So i figured with the long dark nights of winter, there's nothing
like cuddling up draped in all the woolen fabric i bought for garb
that i haven't sewn yet and watching some films.

I'm making my own list of dark contemporary noirish stuff to rent,
but in keeping with at least part of the topic of this list...
besides Vatel, which we've discussed before, what other food oriented
films (don't have to period or near period) do folks recommend?

Or is this just too far away from Medieval and Renaissance Food to be
tolerated?

Anahita
Chillin' in California