[Sca-cooks] language of Isreal

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Tue Dec 16 15:45:55 PST 2003

Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi commented:
My hebrew speeking friends all say that its not couscous. Since they speak
hebrew and I don't at least on that front I will go with what they say.
<<<
Okay, a question from an ignorant American.
I thought Hebrew was the language of Isreal. If it isn't, what is? Or do you manage to get by with English (or another language) since there are a lot of people there that speak it? Or is there no single language with the Isreali Arabs speaking one language and others speaking several different languages depending upon what they know?

Stefan