[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: [LMB] culinairy advice wanted]

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 11:56:47 PST 2003

from a different list i am on...i figure if anybody can help, we can=)
margali

I just did lastminute Christmass shopping and bought for my father
two assorted soup mixtures from a Chinese shop.

He likes cooking and trying out stuff so I hope he'll enjoy it, BUT
there are no instructions with it. Is anyone here in the know what to
do with the following two assortments?
(all the ingredients are packed seperately)

the first contains:
fox nuts (chessnuts in dutch and german list)
lotus seeds
dioscores (knotty Yam according to the german list)
radix codonopris
hoantchy
Boxthom fruit (meddler berries)
longan