[Sca-cooks] breaded pork shish-kabobs?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 15:01:53 PST 2003

  Marina Anastasia Ozeroski commented:
> We also add on turkey with my mother's bread, onion, butter and
> sage dressing, ham (which we didn't have this year - we had instead
> breaded pork shish-kabobs),
Huh? *breaded* pork shish-kabobs? More details, please.
I thought shish-kabobs were broiled. How can you do this with breading?
Or were these fried instead? Are each of the items breaded first and
then put on skewers? Or are things threaded and then the whole thing is
breaded?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas