[Sca-cooks] breaded pork shish-kabobs?

Jane Boyko jboyko at magma.ca
Mon Dec 29 04:20:26 PST 2003

There are four or five med. small pieces of pork to a skewer.  The meat is
marinated overnight and then the next day threaded onto the skewer and then
coated in an egg and flour mixture.  They are then placed/packed upright into
a roasting pan, so that the fat pools around the ends of the sticks, and
baked in a moderate oven.

I am sure I have some Ukrainian recipes in one of my books here which I can
send to you.  I don't know the parental recipe but can get it for you if you
are interested.

Marina