[Sca-cooks] Re: foods list comments

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 21:14:43 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/28/2003 9:46:16 PM Central Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Trimaris includes Panama (the Canal Zone), Antarctica (that far enough south
> for you?), the moon, Mars and, from what I understand we have recently
> claimed parts of SE Asia (why, God only knows).  I believe that we are also
> working on Iceland and the Southern Consortium of Meridies.  Lots of
> different cuisines to trace to their roots.
>
> Mairi Ceilidh

Oh, gheesh-you Trimarians are trying to claim the World again!  Hands off the
Consortium-this Kingdom would fall apart without them.
Frankly, I am thinking that the Barony of western Seas looks pretty good,
right now, Philip....

As to food-putting diced hard-cooked eggs in the giblet gravy is a
Southern-thang-we do it in my family, and we have all been centered in this area for a
couple of hundred years or so.
And the reason we 'string' the celery is because we don't want our guests to
use the celery for dental floss...the same reason we string our beans. Those
little husks can be very irritating to get rid of-or embarrassing.

Roz#3