[Sca-cooks] OOP, OT...starting a personal webpage

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 19:32:50 PST 2003

=) one of my favorite pictures too, is almost a year old, i think he was
about 46th in that picture...he just hit 55 yesterday=)

just replaced my picture with one i just shot, and added my ranger.

Having trouble deciding which recipes i want to put on my
page...definitely Pernam, and probably the chicken qa'taif thing from al
bagdadi, and some modern recipes i developed. I have to dig out some of
my SCA pictures, and i have a good one from this spring of my husband at
his manumission\\\\retirement from slaver\\\\the US navy this june=)

and as soon as i dig out the disc, a picture or 2 from our camp at
pennsic=) <wide evil grin>

margali