[Sca-cooks] cooking holiday choke that Muse!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 09:19:26 PST 2003

margali wrote:
>  Am i the only one who
>  thinks that a caper exploding in the mouth when you bite into
>  it is almost as good as a tiny caviare egg doing the same?

I like capers. I regularly put them in my tuna salad, along with
green peppercorns and lots of mustard (as well as other more typical
stuff, like mayo (well, i prefer aioli, but they're similar), chopped
celery, etc.)

My daughter liked them so much when she was little that she often got
a bottle of capers in her Solstice stocking. She still likes them,
but i wouldn't give them to her as a gift - she's 22 and she can get
her own :-)

Anahita