[Sca-cooks] Dieting

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Dec 3 07:40:09 PST 2003

at the last convention i was at, i was told
"Atkins is so low carb its dangerous" and they insisted it was the low carb
count that made it dangerous. (three cups of veggies a day is more healthy
than two plates of french fries...)

i was also told that
"well you have to take vitamins on that diet so its very bad for you"     i
was usually told to take vitamins on ANY diet i have ever been on........

my doctor thinks Atkins is evil.... and so has been monitering my health and
my hubby's  health very closely.   and even he has to admit that hubby has
better cholesterol on Atkins, both our weights have gone down, and
everything else is at least stable....

i am hypoglycemic, hubby is type two diabetic. and from what i can tell
Atkins is *exactly* the kind of diet i have been told to eat since i was a
kid..... more protein, more fats and cheese, less carbs, no sugar.

down intto misses sizes for the firts time in over ten years.....
and had to buy new corsets at the convention because my old ones are too BIG
<oh wah, oh suffer>
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...