[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Dec 3 10:49:54 PST 2003

--On Wednesday, December 03, 2003 1:44 PM -0500 Generys ferch Ednuyed
<generys at blazemail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently focused on a massive new-garb-for-12th-night project, but I
> do have a heraldric subtlety idea floating in the back of my head for 12th
> night...

along with ongoing (or is that continuous) bardic, embroidery and scribal
activity, i am working on two marzipan projects for our midwinter.   and
plotting a midwinter proposal based on the time of the troubadors (i.e.
getting some bardic and heralding action into the feasting).

cailte
certifiably insane....
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions