[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:56:18 PST 2003

Good idea Johnnae.
I'm not doing too much as my thumb/hand is still splinted but
never-the-less, folks in the studio are caught up in my latest hair-brained
scheme for A&S at Atlantian 12th night.  The competition theme for both
static and edible is the same:  heraldic beasts.
Well, I had an idea in my head so began printing out pictures of heraldic
beasts.  Then the screaming in my head got louder and louder wondering how
on earth I could possibly choose one!  No problemo.  I am Olwen the crazy
one!  Shhhhhhhhhhhhh................!!!!!!!!!!  Don't tell anyone, but we
have decided not to make a decision and just make a sampler instead.
hehehehehe.......
Olwen & company