[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Dec 3 16:03:49 PST 2003

Margaret commented:
I will be teaching two classes for SUN (Stellar University of
Northshield) on humoral theory--one intro and one on planning feast menus.
The event is next weekend. Do I have my class handouts prepared? Of course
not. That's for after the event this weekend. :-)
<<<<
Oh :-(. Can you send me a copy of the one on humoral theory when you get it done, if it will stand alone without the class itself? I think it might make good addition to the Florilegium. Is the second one on on general feast planning? Or is on planning feast menus with humoral theory in mind? If the latter, that would also be nice for the Florilegium.

For after that, there's a Finnish fermented rye bread that I want to try,
from _The Great Scandinavian Baking Book_. I don't know if it's period or
not, but the description sure sounds like it. I'll have to dig it up when
I get home and post a summary.
<<<<

Please do.

Stefan