[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 16:26:36 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/3/03 7:04:07 PM, rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> Maybe it time for everyone to share again what if any medieval or
> > historical activities we are doing at the moment?

Donning my "official" chancelloress hat....

I am working on the East Kingdom University to be held in Quebec City
(Canada) in March. Teachers (especially French/English bilingual) are always welcome
and can contact me off list.

Andrea
deewolff at aol.com

Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator