[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 3 19:29:27 PST 2003

I'm working on the menu for a feast next month that I somehow talked
myself into doing (Spanish).  Which is about it for OFC in my activities
<g>.  On the period-but-not-food side, I'm learning to weave
(four-harness table loom); I've got my eye on a recreation of a linen
bit from Yorvik (10th c., I think).  It won't be too difficult to do
once I get the hang of threading my heddles for a patterned twill ;o).
I'm also spinning up a storm (wool, on a drop spindle).
I'd love to do some work with Seville oranges, but we can't get them up
here :-(.
--maire