[Sca-cooks] Re: activities was Dieting is off topic

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Dec 4 00:01:18 PST 2003

I'm trying to boot strap a shire in a place with no near by SCA. (and
having some luck at It I guess) Right now I'm starting to think about our
next event here which may be a celbration of Tu'B Shevat The Jewish New
Year for Trees. It will be our second event in our shire and will be an
interesting one as it will be over Shabbat in a community outside
Jerusalem.

In addition to that I am doing a lot of garb making. I am the primary guy
with Sewing clue (and the access to the machines) here in our shire so
That falls to me as well.

Next week after I move I'm going to build a smoker and start playing with
that. I am also playing with some other food ideas. The candied orange
peals sound good, but since I am starting a diet and my room mate is on
one as well it may be something for next winter.

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
MKA Zachary Kessin Jerusalem, Israel