[Sca-cooks] Period Foods: How to Fake It!

Cera Chonaill cera_chonaill at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:51:48 PST 2003

Thank you for the long list of food ideas. I was actually asking how have
you faked it in a more tell us an antidote instead of actual food recipes.
Since some of us are these 'serious' cooks (cough, cough) doing all kinds of
research to be period in our cooking, I thought it would be fun to ask away,
so how have you faked it lately (with food that is).

In the spirit of 12th,

Cera