[Sca-cooks] Period Foods: How to Fake It!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 4 13:26:53 PST 2003

Poorly worded questions, I think. What I would have asked is something
along the lines of "What sorts of things from the local grocery store
have people served that wouldn't necessarily look out of place in period?"

I think the BBQ chicken reference traumatized us. :-)

Margaret, who will admit to having served the prince a stick of butter
with honey poured over it, but only because he asked...