[Sca-cooks] Fruit pies?

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur avrahamharofeh at herald.sca.org
Sat Dec 6 19:39:53 PST 2003

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:00:37 -0700, karobert at unm.edu wrote:
> i think the inedible crust was one of their better assumptions, tho taken
> too far.   wonder what the food channel would do if a bunch of medieval
> cooks contacted them, and invited someone to a real medieval feast? ;)

I think we tried that last year or so, and they said "no thanks".

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
Random Tag: In the East, if the King says to dig a ditch, Curia must discuss and approve it. In the West, if the King says to dig a ditch, it takes 4
months to find a shovel. - Alexander Listkeeper, "Silverwing's Laws"