[Sca-cooks] Fruit pies?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 5 08:15:34 PST 2003

if st. alton didn't say it, it ain't so.

i think the inedible crust was one of their better assumptions, tho taken
too far.   wonder what the food channel would do if a bunch of medieval
cooks contacted them, and invited someone to a real medieval feast? ;)

cailte

Ignore us, just like they've done in the past.  For what it's worth, my
proto/apprentice has interviewed Mr. Brown several times, and we have given
him lots of info about medieval cooking with promises to help with costuming
and extras if he ever gets around to doing his Medieval cooking show.  That
was a year ago, so I've quit holding my breath.
Christianna