[Sca-cooks] marzipan class

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 7 14:41:12 PST 2003

Cailte commented:
> sigh....  i wanna be there.....  i have found a very perverse delight
> in
> the manipulation of the marzipan.... and olwen helped!
>
> cailte
> new mexico
So, why not come to Pennsic? You can take Olwen's class(es) and while
you are there, there are lots of other things to do. Like exchange gold
for all those nifty cookbooks. And classes, over 1000 of them. And
parties. And lots of other things. And oh yes, there is even combat and
siege engines and such also.

Yes, New Mexico is a long way. (It's not that close to here. :-) ) but
it is possible to fly into Pennsic. Thanks to various friends both
inside and outside my household (SPCA) who have been willing to pick me
up at the airport and lend equipment I have been attending since then.
I suspect you could arrange something similar and I will be glad to
talk to you on the methods I've used to be able to fly in, such as
shipping up a box of additional camping items.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com