[Sca-cooks] marzipan class

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 07:13:14 PST 2003

>Olwen commented and asked:
>>But it does give me an idea for a class on texturizing methods
>>and colouration.  Maybe I should work something up and run it by
>>Chirhart for permission to maybe do a formal class at either University or
>>Pennsic.
>I think that would be a wonderful class. I've already done some marzipan
>stuff, or at least playing with it. I just need help making it look like
>something other than what you would see from a kindergardener do. If I go
>to Pennsic and it fits into my schedule, I'd be interested in taking that
>class.

Well, even if I don't give a formal class, Stefan, you know where I camp.  I
always bring along my marzipan toybox and would be more than happy to
entertain you with silly marzipan tricks.

>>Speaking of Pennsic, does anyone have the old class schedule from 3
>>years ago?
>Yes, but particularly after the move I'm not quite sure where it is, but it
>is probably still in a box. If no one else has it, let me know and I'll do
>an archeological dig for it. Would that be Pennsic 30 or 29?
>Stefan

I believe it would be 29.  It could be 28 though, but I'm pretty sure it was
29, whichever one was in 2000.  I think.
Olwen