[Sca-cooks] stuffing birds with...birds....

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 23:54:46 PST 2003

Phillipa asked:
> Anybody want to volunteer to write out *HOW* to debone all these birds?
>   Any time I've deboned anything, I've left half the meat behind  (not
> on purpose) ad I'm quite sure I could not do a good enough job to both
> REMOVE the bones AND leave the skin / meat intact.
When this has come up here before I think folks just referred to a
website or two. This goes with simply carving animals, too.
But if someone would like to write such an article, with or without a
medieval bent, I know of a website that would probably be interested in
carrying the article. :-) And yes, the Florilegium can handle pictures.
I can't see how to do a decent job of describing this without them. I'm
not even sure *with* pictures it can be made that clear, but maybe it
can be.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas