[Sca-cooks] removing the bones from poultry

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:25:03 PST 2003

>I almost headed this with "Boning Poultry," but thought better of it.
>
>I can't remove the bones from poultry and end up with anything but a mess.
>Even with pictures. The times I've tried, I used the bones to make stock -
>can't stand to waste anything either.
>
>Liadan

Gee Liadan, I'm glad you didn't go with "Boning Poultry".  It would have
been more temptation than most of us could take.

All this talk about chickens put me searching the web and I came across this
really neat calendar, well, some folks may like it... find it here:
http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/product/2004_extraordinary_chicken_calendar.html
If you look around the site you can find stuff like the automatic chicken
plucker, an interesting looking book on peacocks, past and present and some
other cool stuff.

Glad your back home with us Liadan!
Olwen